NTT earthquake aid fund reaches Rp4.35 billion by Aug. 18
The balance includes Rp2.5 billion from Kaltim, Rp1.5 billion from Maluku and Rp359.2 million from the public.
The Nusa Tenggara Timur provincial government said disaster relief funds for emergency response to the earthquake had reached Rp4.359.200.000 as of Aug. 18, 2026. The money in the NTT provincial disaster escrow account came from interregional support and the public, including Rp2.5 billion from the Kalimantan Timur provincial government, Rp1.5 billion from the Maluku provincial government, and Rp359.2 million from the public. Yohanes Abrianto Kore, acting head of the leadership administration bureau at the NTT provincial secretariat, said the aid will be distributed in stages through emergency posts based on needs in the field. In addition to funds, BPBD NTT has also delivered food supplies, medicine and medical equipment to earthquake-hit areas in NTT.
Sources
Earlier in this story
- 3 hours agoAPPSI and Jasindo send aid for Flores quake victims
- 5 hours agoNTT earthquake death toll rises to 71, evacuees top 59.647
- 5 hours agoPNM sends 147 aid packages for NTT quake refugees
- 5 hours agoGibran inspects NTT quake evacuees; death toll rises to 75
- 6 hours agoGovernment focuses on restoring access, infrastructure after NTT quake
- 7 hours agoKemendagri, Kemendag, TASPEN send aid for NTT quake victims
- 8 hours agoTito urges faster tally of damaged schools, houses of worship in NTT
- 8 hours agoFlores quake death toll rises to 83, 110,785 displaced
- 11 hours agoNTT earthquake aid fund reaches Rp4.35 billion by Aug. 18reading now
- 15 hours agoM5.8 quake jolts Flores again; BMKG logs 3,422 aftershocks
- 15 hours agoPope Leo XIV sends condolence telegram after M7.7 NTT quake