VeloxiaSignal, not noise.
← Back
Crime & Justice🇮🇩2 sources· 2 hours ago

Manggarai brawl halts 14 Bogor KRL trips

Bogor-Jakarta Kota service was briefly paralyzed during the evening rush before the Manggarai-Pasar Minggu line reopened at about 18.05 WIB.

A brawl near JPL 14 at Manggarai Station in Jakarta on Friday afternoon (21/8) briefly stopped KRL services on the Bogor-Jakarta Kota route and in the opposite direction. KAI Commuter temporarily suspended trains from Manggarai and Tebet for passenger safety and operational security. The disruption left eight Commuter Line trips bound for Jakarta Kota and six trips heading to Bogor held on the line. In an update at 18.05 WIB, KAI Commuter said the track near the Manggarai-Pasar Minggu line had been secured and trains to Bogor had resumed running as the backlog was cleared. A day later, DKI Jakarta Governor Pramono Anung said the provincial government was preparing a long-term response, including sports facilities and public space in Manggarai, after clashes triggered by friction between groups of young people repeatedly recurred.

Sources

  • RepublikaTier 175% reliableRead22 hours ago
  • CNN IndonesiaTier 180% reliableRead2 hours ago

Subjects

Manggarai brawl halts 14 Bogor KRL trips — Veloxia Global News