VeloxiaSignal, not noise.
← Back
Crime & Justice🇮🇩2 sources· 4 hours ago

Polda Jatim reschedules questioning of 2 artists in Rp71 billion case

Investigators said 17 public figures are suspected of promoting the fake online savings scheme that duped hundreds of victims.

Polda Jawa Timur has rescheduled questioning of Dilan Janiyar Ramadhani and Ratu Felisha in the alleged promotion of a fake online savings scheme run by Bali-based influencer Joiss Nydia Khaliza. The two were originally summoned on Thursday (20/8) but asked to postpone until next week because they could not attend. AKBP Erik Pradana, head of Subdirectorate I of Ditressiber Polda Jatim, said investigators have not yet confirmed a new date. In the case, police plan to question a total of 17 public figures suspected of taking part in the promotion. Ditressiber Polda Jatim previously dismantled the bogus savings syndicate, which involved Rp71 miliar in transactions, after receiving a report from a victim named Dewi, who said she lost Rp230 juta. Suspect JNK was arrested in Bali and is said to have run the scheme since early 2024 through a rotating savings arrangement and Arisan Pay Later.

Sources

  • CNN IndonesiaTier 180% reliableReadAug 21
  • TribunnewsTier 265% reliableRead33 hours ago

Subjects